JSON Source: How to modify the Json File's name dynamically at runtime
The JSon file's name is available in the data flow properties list. Follow these steps to set up an SSIS+ expression:
- Create a variable that can be loaded with the desired JSon file's name.
- Right-click on the data flow canvas and select the Properties menu.
- Scroll down and find the properties in the group called Misc.
- Note the name of the property you want to modify dynamically at runtime. It will be named something like this: [JSon Source].[JsonFile]. This is the property containing the JSon file's name. Please look at the screenshot below:
- Scroll down and find the Expressions property. Set up an expression for the property noted above using a variable to modify it dynamically at runtime.