Excel Source Plus: How to modify the worksheet name dynamically at runtime
The source worksheet name is available in the data flow properties list. Follow these steps to set up
- Create a variable that can be loaded with the desired worksheet name.
- Right-click on the data flow canvas and select
the Properties menu.
- Scroll down and find the properties in the group
- Note the name of the property you want to modify dynamically
at runtime. It will be named something like this: [Excel Source
is the property containing the worksheet name.
- Scroll down and find the Expressions property.
Set up an expression for the property noted above using a variable to
modify it dynamically at runtime.