Dynamics CRM Source: How to modify the entity name dynamically at runtime
The entity's name is available in
the data flow properties list. Follow these steps to set up an expression:
- Create a variable that can be loaded with the desired entity’s
- Right-click on the data flow canvas and select
the Properties menu.
- Scroll down and find the properties in the group
- Note the name of the property you want to modify
dynamically at runtime. It will be named something like this: [Dynamics CRM Source].[Entity].
This is the property containing
- Scroll down and find the Expressions property.
Set up an expression for the property noted above using a variable to
modify it dynamically at runtime.