How can I remove an activation from my license after exceeding the maximum number of licenses?
After rebuilding a server, you receive an error message similar to the following.
Exceeded the maximum number of licenses.
It used to be that you would have to send the License.dat file to COZYROC support in order to reset any of your existing license records.
Here are the steps:
- Open this link in your browser, License Customer Form.
- When the License Customer Form appears, enter the Licensee Identifier and Contact eMail (See Figure 01).
- Check the CAPTCHA and Click the Enter button.
- Check the CAPTCHA then Click on the Reset License link (See Figure 02). (Note: If you need to determine which License to reset, use the link called 'View Registered Machines' to help determine which slots have been used. If you determine none of the license slots can be reset, then you will need to purchase new license slots.)
- Click on the Choose File button to upload the License.dat file. Note: you will find the License.dat file under the C:\Program Files (x86)\CozyRoc\SSIS folder for 64 bit installs and C:\Program Files\CozyRoc\SSIS folder for 32 bit installs. (If the License.dat is not present on the machine, then it was likely removed by clicking the Remove button in the License Manager app. You can recover the Licence.dat file using this KB article.)
- Enter reason for resetting License record and Click the Reset button (See Figure 03).
Note: a status, "License reset success." will be displayed, when the License record has been reset (See Figure 04).
Figure 01 - License Customer Form Figure 02 - License Customer Form (Reset License) Figure 03 - License Reset Figure 04 - License Reset Success
How to migrate your COZYROC SSIS+ license to a new server
If you are migrating or transferring your COZYROC SSIS+ license key between servers, you may want to be able to execute packages on both the old and the new server during the transition period. If you do not have an extra COZYROC SSIS+ license key ...
Overview On this page, you will find everything you need to know about COZYROC SSIS+ licensing, including when you need a license and when you do not need a license. If you are new to COZYROC, there are videos and articles which can help you with ...
How to reset your License record
If you are planning to migrate to another server or you have performed an upgrade to your SQL Server, you will need to reset your COZYROC License record for the machine ID on the old machine (or SQL version) and then request a new license key on the ...
How to retrieve the license key via the License Application
As part of the COZYROC SSIS+ Suite installation, the License Application is installed and it is located under the Submenu of COZYROC SSIS+. To retrieve the License Key from the COZYROC server, follow these steps: IMPORTANT: The License Application ...
If I need to license more than 1 server, do I need a separate licensee identifier for each one?
No. If you purchased the Ultimate Subscription, you get two license keys. If you purchased more than one Ultimate Subscription, you will get 2 license keys (or slots) for each subscription you have purchased. If you purchased them all at the same ...