Why do I get the following error when executing a package under Win64?
Error: 0xC0014005 at : The connection type "SSH" specified for connection manager "SSH Connection Manager 1" is not recognized as a valid connection manager type. This error is returned when an attempt is made to create a connection manager for an unknown connection type. Check the spelling in the connection type name.
Starting from SSIS+ 1.3 SR-2, this error is resolved. Use the 64bit installation.
By default SSIS+ is installed under the 32bit - Program Files (x86) folder. You have two options:
- Set Run64BitRuntime project property to False to force SSIS to execute with the 32bit runtime.
- or ... find CozyRoc.SSISPlus.dll library and manually copy it to the following 64bit folders:
- Microsoft SQL Server\90\DTS\Connections
- Microsoft SQL Server\90\DTS\Tasks
- Microsoft SQL Server\90\DTS\PipelineComponents
- Microsoft SQL Server\90\SDK\Assemblies