Teradata Destination: How to modify the Teradata Destination table dynamically at runtime
The destination table is available in the data flow properties list. Follow these steps to set up an expression:
- Create a variable that can be loaded with the desired name
of the destination table.
- Right-click on the data flow canvas and select
the Properties menu.
- Scroll down and find the properties in the group
- Note the name of the property you want to modify
dynamically at runtime. It will be named something like this: [Teradata
Destination].[DestinationTable]. This is the property containing the destination table.
- Scroll down and find the Expressions property.
Set up an expression for the property noted above using a variable to
modify it dynamically at runtime.