Salesforce Source: How to modify SOQL Statement property dynamically at runtime from SSIS Expression
The Salesforce SOQL Statement property is available in the data flow properties list to be set dynamically at run time. Note: The process for setting the BatchSize, Object and ObjectFilter properties for Salesforce are the same as for the Statement property.
Follow these steps to set up an expression:
- Create a variable that can be loaded with the desired entity’s name.
- Right-click on the data flow canvas and select the Properties menu.
- Scroll down and find the properties in the group called Misc.
- Note the name of the property you want to modify dynamically at runtime. It will be named something like this: [Salesforce].[Statement]. This is the property containing the Statement name
- Scroll down and find the Expressions property.
- Set up an expression for the property noted above using a variable to modify it dynamically at runtime.