REST Destination: How to modify the REST ExtendMetadata parameter dynamically at runtime
available in the data flow properties list. Follow these steps to set up an
- Create a variable that can be loaded with the desired custom
- Right-click on the data flow canvas and select
the Properties menu.
- Scroll down and find the properties in the group
- Note the name of the property you want to modify
dynamically at runtime. It will be named something like this: [REST Destination].[ ExtendMetadata]. This is the property containing
custom metadata for the destination.
- Scroll down and find the Expressions property.
Set up an expression for the property noted above using a variable to
modify it dynamically at runtime.