Match multiple columns with Lookup Plus
You can match multiple columns using the Lookup Plus component. See the steps below for one possible solution:
- Create a new data flow. This data flow will build a lookup reference dictionary and store it in a package variable.
- Insert a data flow source component.
- Insert the Checksum Transform script after the component from step 2 to create a unique CRC32 value for the match input columns.
- Insert the Dictionary Destination script after the component from step 3. For the key, select the input column containing the CRC32 value. For the value, specify the appropriate reference column. Store the resulting dictionary object in a package variable.
- Create another data flow, which will do the lookup and matching.
- Insert the data flow source with the data that is to be matched.
- Insert the Checksum Transform script after the component from step 6 to create a unique CRC32 value for the required input columns.
- Insert the Lookup Plus component. As the key, specify the input column containing the CRC32 value. In the reference dialog, select the "From Variable" option. Set it to the variable you created in step 4.
How can I dynamically modify a transformation in an SSIS Data Flow Task?
COZYROC's Data Flow Task Plus allows you to dynamically modify source, destination and transformation components at runtime. For an overview and listing of properties for the following transformations, please check out the side menu item "Parameters" ...
Error Message: Columns cannot convert between unicode and non-unicode string datatype
Action: When I am executing a package that includes Lookup Plus Component I get the following error message: Error Message: Columns cannot convert between unicode and non-unicode string datatype Solution: To resolve this issue ...
SQL 2012 compatibility and Upgrade
Existing packages containing Lookup Plus component and designed with SSIS+ 1.5 or older version are incompatible with SQL 2012. To have successful upgrade follow these steps: Install SSIS+ 1.6 or newer on a machine where you have existing packages ...
Where can I find the documentation for the Lookup Plus?
You can find documentation related to all the COZYROC SSIS+ Component Suite components from the main products page. Specific documentation for the Lookup can be found at the following link. For many of the components you can find resources like an ...
How to upgrade a script in Script Component Plus from 2005 to 2008
How to upgrade a script from 2005 to 2008 In order for this process to work, you must have both SQL 2005 and 2008 installed side-by-side on the same machine. Most of the scripts published in the public script repository are for SQL 2005. However they ...