How to retrieve the license key via the License Application
As part of the COZYROC SSIS+ Suite installation, the License Application is installed and it is located under the Submenu of COZYROC SSIS+.
To retrieve the License Key from the COZYROC server, follow these steps:
IMPORTANT: The License Application must run on your target production server, where the SSIS+ library is installed.
01. To launch the License Application, go to Start ➡All Programs ➡ COZYROC SSIS+ and Right-Click on License and then select "Run as administrator."
Figure 01 - License Application
Note: When you run the License Application, it will show your machine identifier and two different options for requesting your license key.
02. Enter the Licensee Identifier in the Licensee Text Box.
Note: what you use for the Licensee Identifier depends on the type of purchase that was made.
- If you have purchased an SSIS+ Ultimate Subscription using PayPal, use the PayPal Subscription Number.
- If you have purchased an SSIS+ Perpetual License, use the Receipt Number.
- If the licensing information has been provided by the COZYROC staff and looks something like Licensee Name(Licensee Identifier), please enter only the part that is in the () which is the Licensee Identifier. Do not enter the Licensee Name or the entire Licensee Name(Licensee Identifier) combination. Once you press the Request License or Update button, the full Licensee Name(Licensee Identifier) combination will be updated in the Licensee field by the COZYROC server.
Optional: Email and Payment - use the email you used to make the purchase and the amount you paid.
03. After entering the Licensee Identifier, Click the button to request your license key from the server.
Figure 02 - License Key (Retrieved From Server)
Note: if the license key is deployed successfully, the application will change accordingly, showing the licensed version and expiration date (if you purchased the Ultimate Subscription). If there are issues, the application will show error messages on the bottom.
04. To close the License Application, click the X button located in the upper right corner.
In order to execute a package from the SQL Server Agent, make sure you give explicit Read and Write permission to the CozyRoc License.dat file. Note: the check-mark must be solid black on the Read and Write permission.
Figure 03 - License.data Properties
If the check-mark is a gray color, then the permissions from the parent folder are applied and you need to convert the inherited permissions into explicit permissions.
Figure 04 - License.dat Properties (Parent Permissions)
What do I use for a licensee identifier?
It depends on what type of purchase was made. However, if you have purchased SSIS+ Ultimate Subscription via Paypal, you will receive a Subscription Number. If you purchased a Perpetual License or purchase order, a custom Licensee Identifier will ...
If I need to license more than 1 server, do I need a separate licensee identifier for each one?
No. If you purchased the Ultimate Subscription, you get two license keys. If you purchased more than one Ultimate Subscription, you will get 2 license keys (or slots) for each subscription you have purchased. If you purchased them all at the same ...
How to prepare for Ultimate Subscription Renewals
The SSIS+ Ultimate Subscription has time-limited license keys. After the expiration date has passed, the software will automatically contact the COZYROC License Server and retrieve the license key for the next subscription period. No action is ...
How to install a TRIAL license key for a 30-day free trial
Starting with SSIS+ Release 1.3 SR-4 and higher, the license key deployment process has been simplified. As part of the COZYROC SSIS+ Suite installation, the License Application is installed and it is located under the Submenu of COZYROC SSIS+. Note ...
Error Message: Server returned a fault exception:  License not found for specified identifier?
Action: When registering the license in the COZYROC License application, I am receiving the following: Error Message: 'Server returned a fault exception:  License not found for specified identifier?' Solution: When requesting a license key, you ...