Excel Destination: How to modify the Excel Destination worksheet name dynamically at runtime
The destination worksheet name is available in the data flow properties list. Follow these steps to set up an expression:
- Create a variable that can be loaded with the desired
name of the destination worksheet.
- Right-click on data flow canvas and select the Properties menu.
- Scroll down and find the properties in the group
- Note the name of the property you want to modify
dynamically at runtime. It will be named something like this: [Excel Destination Plus].[Worksheet]. This is the property containing the destination worksheet name.
- Scroll down and find the Expressions property.
Set up an expression for the property noted above using a variable to
modify it dynamically at runtime.