Dynamics NAV Destination: How to modify the Dynamics NAV Destination page dynamically at runtime
The destination page is available in the data flow properties list. Follow these steps to set up an expression:
- Create a variable that can be loaded with the desired
name of the destination page.
- Right-click on data flow canvas and select the Properties menu.
- Scroll down and find the properties in the group
- Note the name of the property you want to modify
dynamically at runtime. It will be named something like this: [Dynamics NAV Destination].[DestinationPage].
This is the property containing
the destination page.
- Scroll down and find the Expressions property.
Set up an expression for the parameter noted above using a variable to
modify it dynamically at runtime.