How to download and install the COZYROC SSIS+ Components Suite
Your computer must have the following minimum requirements in order to use the
COZYROC SSIS+ Components Suite
- Windows 10 version 1507 or higher: Home, Professional, Education, and Enterprise (LTSC and S are not supported)
- Windows Server 2016: Standard and Datacenter
- Windows 8.1 (with Update 2919355): Core, Professional, and Enterprise
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (with Update 2919355): Essentials, Standard, Datacenter
- Windows 7 SP1 (with latest Windows Updates): Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise, Ultimate
- Windows Server 2008
- 1.8 GHz or faster processor. Dual-core or better recommended
- 2 GB of RAM; 4 GB of RAM recommended (2.5 GB minimum if running on a virtual machine)
- Hard disk space: up to 130 GB of available space, depending on features installed; typical installations require 20-50 GB of free space.
- Hard disk speed: to improve performance, install Windows and Visual Studio on a solid state drive (SSD).
- Video card that supports a minimum display resolution of 720p (1280 by 720); Visual Studio will work best at a resolution of WXGA (1366 by 768) or higher.
From the COZYROC website (
go to the "Download" menu item, fill out the form and click the Download button.
You are instructed to check your email for a download link and automatically redirected to the Installation and Getting Started documentation.
You should see the following email in your email client inbox:
To download the COZYROC SSIS+ Components Suite,
Click on the link for the 32bit or 64bit version.
You will see a prompt to save the **Windows Installer Package file (MSI) ** to your local drive. Save the file in your "Downloads" folder or wherever you choose.
- Right-Click on the MSI file and Select Install from the drop down menu.
After the Welcome dialog window appears for the Setup Wizard ,
After reading through the
End User License Agreement,
Click the Checkbox to acknowledge that you accept the terms in the License Agreement and
Click on the
Next button to continue.
Note: the Custom Setup dialog window will appear, which will allow you to specify what SQL Server versions you would like to install.
Click on the
Next to continue.
Note: the installation confirmation dialog window will appear.
- Click o n the Install button.
Yes button to allow changes to your computer.
Note: the Setup Wizard will then show the installation progress status. When the installation is completed, the status will then be updated.
Install Dialog Window
When the Setup Wizard is done with the installation,
Click on the
How to upgrade an existing COZYROC SSIS+ Suite installation to a higher version.
Before upgrading your existing COZYROC SSIS+ Suite to a higher version, we recommend that you first review this entire page in detail. Depending on your upgrade situation you may need to reference the Compatibility Charts on the Installation and ...
What are the recommended steps for installation?
Review the information on the Installation and Getting Started page; the Compatibility Chart is especially important. This will ensure proper installation and configuration of your environment and ensure that the COZYROC SSIS+ Suite will work with ...
Why do I not see the COZYROC components in the SSIS Toolbox in Visual Studio?
If you do not see the COZYROC SSIS+ components showing up in the SSIS Toolbox in Visual Studio then one of the following may be the reason they are not showing. 1. There is an incompatibility in your installation. You will want to insure by looking ...
Why are there not any modules during the installation?
Issue: While installing COZYROC SSIS+ Suite I don't see any modules listed. Please look at the screenshot below: Solution: The issue is that the required registry settings are missing and our installation is not able to find where SSIS is ...
Installation and Getting Started
Overview This article contains information to help ensure proper installation and configuration of your environment, but most importantly, ensure that COZYROC SSIS+ Suite will work with the installed components (e.g., SQL Server, SSDT). Although ...