How do I create a connection with the JIRA configuration?
- Right click in the Connection Managers of Visual Studio and add a connection of type "REST".
- Choose "Jira" for the "Configuration". Enter your "Server". Decide whether you want to use Basic or OAuth in the "Authentication" dropdown.
- For "Basic" authentication, enter a Name and Password.
- For "OAuth" authentication, right click "New" button and follow the Wizard Steps and the tips in the following KB article "How to get a new REST token." for tips for successfully creating a new token.
- Test the connection for a successful connection.
- You now have a Jira connection that can be used in a REST Source or a REST Destination within a Data Flow to access Jira Resources.