Excel Destination: How to modify an Excel Destination start row dynamically at runtime
destination start row
is available in the data flow properties list. Follow these steps to set up an
- Create a variable that can be loaded with the desired row number where you
wish to begin writing in the Excel destination.
- Right-click on data flow canvas and select the Properties menu.
- Scroll down and find the properties in the group
- Note the name of the property you want to modify
dynamically at runtime. It will be named something like this: [Excel Destination Plus].[StartRow]. This is the property containing the destination row number where you want
to begin writing data.
- Scroll down and find the Expressions property.
Set up an expression for the property noted above using a variable to
modify it dynamically at runtime.