Dynamics GP Source: How to modify source object criteria dynamically at runtime
The source object criteria are available in the
data flow properties list. Follow these steps to set up an expression:
- Create a variable that can be loaded with the desired ObjectCriteriaXML.
- Right-click on the data flow canvas and select
the Properties menu.
- Scroll down and find the properties in the group
- Note the name of the property you want to modify dynamically
at runtime. It will be named something like this: [Dynamics
GP Source].[ObjectCriteriaXML]. This is the property containing the ObjectCriteriaXML.
- Scroll down and find the Expressions property.
Set up an expression for the property noted above using a variable to
modify it dynamically at runtime.