Dynamics CRM Source: How to modify the FetchXML statement dynamically at runtime
The FetchXML statement is
available in the data flow properties list. Follow these steps to set up an
- Create a variable that can be loaded with the desired FetchXML statement. (Example: vFetchXMLModifiedOnDate)
- Right-click on the data flow canvas and select
the Properties menu.
- Scroll down and find the properties in the group
- Note the name of the property you want to modify
dynamically at runtime. It will be named something like this: [Dynamics CRM Source].[FetchXML].
This is the property containing
- Scroll down and find the Expressions property.
Set up an expression for the property noted above using a variable to
modify it dynamically at runtime. Here is an example of how that variable can be use in an expression to add the value from a variable:
<condition attribute='modifiedon' operator='gt' value='" + @[User::vFetchXMLModifiedOnDate] + " ' />