Dynamics AX Source: How to modify InputTable names dynamically at runtime
The InputTables are available
in the data flow properties list. Follow these steps to set up an expression:
- Create a variable that can be loaded with the desired
name of the InputTables.
- Right-click on the data flow canvas and select
the Properties menu.
- Scroll down and find the properties in the group
- Note the name of the property you want to modify
dynamically at runtime. It will be named something like this: [Dynamics AX
Source].[InputTables]. This is the property containing the InputTables. Separate each table name
with a comma and line feed (,\n).
- Scroll down and find the Expressions property.
Set up an expression for the property noted above using a variable to
modify it dynamically at runtime